I can't get enough of my little girl! She is my world. She's growing more and more, she's learning to do new things and I just get so excited to see my little baby grow!! Anyway, she is starting to eat baby food and apparently she likes mushed up green beans. She is learning to eat from a spoon and she does a pretty good job! The video is just her eating (haha it's a big deal to me!).
When To'ahani was a lot smaller (she still is small) I used to put her in her bouncer and I could get things done around the house. Now she's learned how to sit up! I always used to say "I can't wait till she gets bigger and when she can move around by herself" thinking it would make things easier for some reason. Now I have to keep a close eye on her to make sure she is still in the same spot I put her in. This little short video is just of her and how she likes to sit up in her bouncer. She does it all the time, so now she gets less bouncer time.
canopy bed curtains queen
3 years ago



4 comments:
She is so cute!
You think it's hard now to watch her, wait until she starts walking! She will be into everything! You will have to child proof your home. Then the day will come when you realize she is not a baby, but a little girl! That's when it gets hard....to know that she will never be your baby. That's where I am at with McKenzie. Next month she will turn 7 years old!
Your whole world changes when you have kids. Some of my patients realize this once they've delivered. It's pretty neat to see the Dad's, they seem to be so lost, that's when it's there first. But you can see the love and glow in their eye's. Even if it's their 3rd, 4th, or 8th, all the parents just google and look in awe at their precious little spirit. I sometimes get to work in the nursery.....which we take care of the babies only. Some parents send them to the nursery so that they can sleep. This gives me time to hold, change diapers, give shots, do lab work, assessments, etc. and sometimes just look into their eye's, again in awe, and think "they just left our Heavenly Fathers' presents!!!!" I wonder if their the Valiant spirits and just wonder what life they have ahead, what changes or contributions they will provide for the world. Well, anyway, your daughter is very cute....enjoy her dependence while it last, just as Karen stated, you'll wonder where all the time went when she becomes a teenager and when she graduates!!!! Enjoy!!!
Enjoy her dependence, she'll discover soon her independence.....I have the opportunity to work with mother's and babies, in the post-partum department at Flag medical. I enjoy looking into the innocent little eyes of the new spirits that enter the world. I can't help but wonder if these are the new "valiant" warriors and just think that they have just left our "Heavenly Fathers'" presences!!!! What a wonderful feeling.....enjoy our little one, pretty soon you'll wonder where the time went.......thanks for sharing her accomplishments!!!
Sorry I posted twice, the first time it didn't look like it posted, then I repeat myself again but even then I didn't think it posted. By then I decided that I better quit.....sorry!
Post a Comment