Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello again!

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything. Nothing exciting has really been going on. Trevor and I are working and he's almost done with the summer semester. The only one who seems to be changing is my little To'ahani! She's now 6 months old and is developing a mind of her own! She is crawling now! Well, sort of crawling. She's learning and is doing a good job, I put a little video of her making her way across our tiny living room (i'm so proud of her! and yes i like to brag about her, haha). She seems to pick up on things rather quickly. She can also say "mama", "dada", "baba", and she learned to say "nana" (banana, she loves to eat bananas!) She laughs a lot and babbles on and on, but she is shy around new people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love how high she lifts her arms up when she moves them. She will be getting into everything in no time!

The Begay Family said...

Ahh...Yeah, it's about time you posted! JK

Your "little one" is sure growing! She's learning to crawl and before you know it she will be running around. Thanks for FINALLY posting!