1. What is his name? Trevor Adam Hedgepeth
2. Who eats more? I definitely eat more.
3. Who said I love you first? Trevor did. I was awkward about it at first but, he got me used to it, now it's in our everyday vocabulary.
6. Who is more sensitive? He used to be more sensitive. After I had To'ahani I have seem to become the more sensitive one.
7. Who does the laundry? I do the laundry, but he does his fair share when needs be.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It changes. I usually sleep against the wall or if the bed isn't against a wall, he sleeps on the side closest to the door.
9. Who pays the bills? He makes the money and I put the money where the bills are.
10. Who cooks more? Trevor definitely cooks more. He doesn't like my exotic Navajo cooking, haha. We both do our fair share. Whoever isn't tired gets to cook.
11. What meals do you cook together? Hmmm...well almost everymeal we help out in one way or another.
12. Who is more stubborn? I would have to say I am. But, Trevor does have his occasional moments.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Both of us. We can't stand to be mad at each other so we're both really quick to say sorry.
14. Who is more clean? We are probably equally clean.
15. Who has more siblings? I do.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? It's pretty equal between the both of us. I'm sure Trevor would beg to differ.
17. What do you like to do together? Play with To'ahani, talk, go on dates, travel.
18. Who eats more sweets? Trevor does. He always has to have his sweets when he comes home from work.
19. Guilty pleasures? Trevor: espn.com, brownies Tiff: moonpies!
20. How did you meet? MTC
21. Who asked who out first? He asked me
22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, at the airport when he came to Utah.
23. Who proposed? Trevor, of course.
24. His best features? He has the most amazing brown eyes, a great jawline, sexy lips, and pretty much looks good from any angle. : )
25. What is his greatest quality? He's so unselfish, he always thinks of others first. He also has a great work ethic, awesome values, and is an amazing husband and father. And lastly, his sense of humor.
canopy bed curtains queen
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment