We were finally able to get our family photos taken while we were in Florida this past Christmas break. We were lucky to have a friend of Trevor's family, Cindy Hopkins to take our photos. She did a really good job and got some good shots of To'ahani.
Such cute photos!!! I love the one with you getting a piggy back ride and Taohani on daddy's shoulders! Where did you guys have them done? (we need some family photos taken) Love the background too by the way.
3 comments:
Such cute photos!!! I love the one with you getting a piggy back ride and Taohani on daddy's shoulders! Where did you guys have them done? (we need some family photos taken) Love the background too by the way.
You know I love them and I think Cindy did an awesome job! What a great friend she is.
Those are ADORABLE pics!!! Thanks for posting them!
Post a Comment