Wednesday, February 4, 2009

To'ahani Update...

To'ahani is growing like a weed! She's almost the size of the 2 year old kids we know. She's talking a lot more, she picks up on things really well. She's taken her first steps a while ago and is now walking around. She walks pretty well, but she still loves to crawl! I don't know why. So, she'll walk when she feels like it and she'll crawl when she feels like it. Anyway, so I uploaded a video of her walking. No one really believes me that she is walking now because she likes to crawl most of the time. And I've noticed she only walks when she is at home or at my mom's house. So I'm guessing she only does it when she is in familiar surroundings or something. I don't know, I guess I should just be grateful that she is not running around terrorizing everything in sight.

1 comment:

Marie Rogerson said...

She is so cute- I love watching little kids walk! She must be big if she comes so high up on daddy's legs!