To'ahani loves playing with her daddy and he loves playing and hanging out with her too. He took her to the park and they had so much fun. She really likes to swing and she will just laugh and laugh. Here are a few pics of them playing on the swing at the park. The last two pictures are of them hanging out watching T.V. together. She likes to lay and sit on him all the time and will stay there forever if she could. I thought it looked cute so I snapped a couple of pics of them hanging out watching T.V.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Isn't she the cutest baby? I loved them all and wish I could see her. I guess we need to think about sending the last box of clothes...she is getting so big! Love you.
They are so cute playing together. It's adorable too that she sits with him like that. Those will be good memories for him when she gets older and starts to think her parents are crazy ;-)
4 comments:
Isn't she the cutest baby? I loved them all and wish I could see her. I guess we need to think about sending the last box of clothes...she is getting so big! Love you.
They are so cute playing together. It's adorable too that she sits with him like that. Those will be good memories for him when she gets older and starts to think her parents are crazy ;-)
So adorable! She is going to be a heart breaker when she grows up!
I don't know why that said anonymous...I want the world to know her Grammie thinks she is the greatest, cutest, sweetest and most adorable baby ever!
Post a Comment