Bea went to Disneyland for her senior trip and bought these pink Mickey Mouse ears for To'ahani. She wore it all morning and wouldn't take it off. She just walked around saying "my hat, my hat, pretty my hat..."
2 comments:
sheila
said...
She is changing so much. Her little face is losing it's cute little chubby cheeks and she is now turning into a beautiful little girl. She is so adorable. I see both of you when I look at her. Give her a big kiss for me.
We are from a mixed raced family; I wish I would try harder to help my kids live in both worlds. Last week we were in Window Rock and I realized how I had not taught my kids what their dad was all about. He doesn't care, but I am sad at their loss. Seeing your cutie makes me want to help them even more.
2 comments:
She is changing so much. Her little face is losing it's cute little chubby cheeks and she is now turning into a beautiful little girl. She is so adorable. I see both of you when I look at her. Give her a big kiss for me.
We are from a mixed raced family; I wish I would try harder to help my kids live in both worlds. Last week we were in Window Rock and I realized how I had not taught my kids what their dad was all about. He doesn't care, but I am sad at their loss. Seeing your cutie makes me want to help them even more.
Post a Comment