Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!!

My mom made To'ahani's costume this year. I thought it came out pretty good. To'ahani got a lot of compliments and candy!



3 comments:

jasonandjodie said...

What a cute little clown - that costume is adorable!

Marie Rogerson said...

Love the costume! I'm surprised she let you do all that stuff to her. Emilia would have thrown a fit about the wig and total face paint. She looks so adorable though! Definitely the cutest clown I've ever seen!

sheila said...

I think you have a WONDERFUL mother! She did a fantastic job on that costume. I am so proud of her and happy she is able to be there for those wonderful times. I really appreciate the love she has for all of you. I truly appreciate her and her talents...I think I want a clown outfit now! To'ahani is so cute! I love you all.