To'ahani was our little kamikaze baby. She had so much fun sledding and kept wanting to go down the hill over and over.

To'ahani having lots of fun, she would laugh all the way down the hill. My mom and Chad in the background making sure she stayed on the sled on her way down.

Here is Jerry shoveling snow.

This was our crash test dummy, Chad. He was way awesome and tested the hill over and over to make sure our course was perfected before we all went down. He was also the first to test the jump, pictures of that to come.

Trevor excitedly walking up the hill to sled down. A couple of us went off course and crashed in to that barrel.

Ha ha. I love this picture of Trevor, he looks like a seal. He still doesn't have snow clothes and froze in his jeans.

Dana and I. You really can't tell from the pictures that we're flying down the hill.

Here is my mom and I. She looks so teeny in this picture. She looks like a little red Hershey Kiss.

To'ahani and Trevor waiting for their turn at the top of the hill.

To'ahani and daddy's turn.

Open your eyes Dana! This picture was just before we hit the little jump the guys made.


To'ahani having lots of fun, she would laugh all the way down the hill. My mom and Chad in the background making sure she stayed on the sled on her way down.

Here is Jerry shoveling snow.

This was our crash test dummy, Chad. He was way awesome and tested the hill over and over to make sure our course was perfected before we all went down. He was also the first to test the jump, pictures of that to come.

Trevor excitedly walking up the hill to sled down. A couple of us went off course and crashed in to that barrel.

Ha ha. I love this picture of Trevor, he looks like a seal. He still doesn't have snow clothes and froze in his jeans.

Dana and I. You really can't tell from the pictures that we're flying down the hill.

Here is my mom and I. She looks so teeny in this picture. She looks like a little red Hershey Kiss.

To'ahani and Trevor waiting for their turn at the top of the hill.

To'ahani and daddy's turn.

Open your eyes Dana! This picture was just before we hit the little jump the guys made.

Danny got some awesome pictures of us going down the hill and hitting the jump. I still need to get those pictures from him. When I do I will post them because they are pretty awesome.



2 comments:
Looks like Loads of fun!!!
Your family has too much fun!!
My kids sure did LOVE it when Jerry was living up here...with our get together. I know it was just a couple of times that we all got together but is sure did leave an memorable impression on my kids.
Post a Comment