I am not a very good blogger. I usually don't have anything exciting to say! A lot has happened in the past few months. In March I broke my elbow, the radial head to be exact. It was hard to not have the use of my right arm. My arm is now functional, but I don't have full flexion and extension like I used to. Oh well, I'm just grateful that I have two working arms. We also got to go to Florida in June! A few pictures of that are posted below. Our camera doesn't work very well, so I had to borrow pictures from Trevor's sister, Brooke. We had our family pictures taken while we were there, a few of those are also posted. It was a nice trip, it's always nice to get away from home and relax. A few days after we got home from Florida, Trevor woke up with some pretty bad pain in his stomach. After a few hours his pain got worse, so he went to the hospital and ended up having to get an appendectomy! He is doing much better now and is playing catch up at work. Landon and Jessica drove from St. George to help take care of him. That same weekend we (my mom, uncle and myself) ran a 1/2 marathon in Orem/Provo. We all did good, I did a lot better than I thought I would. We had a lot of fun, it rained on us during the first half of our run and I ended up with a huge blister on the bottom of my foot from my shoes getting wet. Chaddy also ran the 5k (3 miles). Well, those are the only exciting things I can think of to write right now.







4 comments:
Wow, I was surprised to see the new update. It looks great! I love the photos and the blog. Good job. We really enjoyed ya'll's visit and especially loving on our little To'ahani. We miss you very much. Take care, love you all very much.
Glad to see your doing some posting!
Wow, so much has happened! Glad to hear that your all doing great! It's always nice to visit family especially when they're far away. Love the pictures.....I hardly blog myself, I'm usually on Facebook, but try to remember "the family blog." Thanks for keeping us updated and posting pics of your beautiful family! :)
Thanks for sharing your pictures and keeping us updated with your family, sorry to hear all that has happened but sounds like your all doing well! I hope this gets posted, wrote something a little bit longer but didn't post, at least I can't see my first post from my end......Have a great day and remember to visit if ever your in our neighborhood!!
Post a Comment