Here is another video of To'ahani! Her recent accomplishment, pulling her self up to stand! When she was teeny tiny I couldn't wait for her to start doing these things, now I'm having a hard time keeping my house together and clean! But she's a lot of fun! She is now 29 inches tall and a little over 20 lbs. We are still waiting for her hair to grow in, haha.
canopy bed curtains queen
3 years ago



5 comments:
too cute!
Oh...so cute!!
Isn't it amazing how fast they learn and grow up...pretty soon she'll be heading to pre-school!!! She's very darling and cute!!
I think she is so cute, too. Pretty soon she'll heading to kindergarten!!! Enjoy her while she's little!!
Ack! She is so cute. How fun! It is amazing how fast lil'ones grow! We just found out, we are moving to AZ (Bullhead City Area). Joseph just got offered a Management position with his company out there!
Post a Comment