In the beginning of July my beloved little red Neon died. It's been a "rough" couple of months without a vehicle! Lots of stress and asking for rides. Well this past week we were FINALLY able to purchase a vehicle! Trev and I are both super excited about our new purchase. We got a used 2007 Jeep Liberty. It's so nice to just get up and go when we want and not have to worry about figuring out who is going to take us to work or trying to find a way to get to the movies. And the best thing is Trevor fits inside it without his legs or his head bumping into everything. Here are a couple of pictures of our new Jeep!

5 comments:
Congrats! Very nice! I remember those days, with both Carter & I working and trying figuring out how we were going to get to work. Those were the good old days!
(Love your new blog face lift...CUTE!)
Congrats on the new car! That is exciting. I thought you guys didn't want red again? ha : ) Glad you have a car now. I'm sure your so happy.
Tiffany! This is Melissa from chrysalis... your baby girl is beautiful! looks like you are doing great!
Hey that is alot like our Suzuki Grand Vitara. We were looking at the Liberty's, Grand Vitara and Toyota Rav 4's. We wanted a RAv4 but they are so dang pricey.
Don't you jut love being able to do what you want? Ahhh Freedom. Well congrats, and enjoy your new RIDE!
Looks like To'ahani already does.
It's alway exciting to get a new/used ride. Congratulations...your model is soo cute, too! Enjoy!
Post a Comment