
Trevor's birthday was on July 11 and as a surprise I had his parents come out to Arizona from Florida. Trevor said that he had an idea they were coming, but I still think he somehow snooped, haha. Landon and Jessica also came from St. George to visit us during that weekend.

Jerry's mother also passed away. She was the sweetest lady ever and we will miss her.
That is all the major news in our lives the past few months. I will try to do better to keep up with this thing!




1 comment:
Tiffany, I love your UPDATED blog...going out to see you this summer for Trevor/my birthday was just a wonderful experience. I love it out there and love to be with you all. It is one of those wonderful experiences I will never forget and will remember your kindness and thoughtfulness in doing that for Trevor. You are wonderful daughter-in-law and mother to my beautiful granddaughter.
Post a Comment