Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby's new beanie!

For some reason I am in this whole "I can make that" phase, haha. Some things turn out good and others, well not so good. A long time ago my grandma showed me how to crochet and I remembered I had a few crochet needles packed away and I keep seeing all these cute little baby beanies, but of course I am cheap and I decided to try and make one and this is what I came up with. It turned out a whole lot better than I thought and it actually fit To'ahani's head so, I was quite excited. You can't see it very well, she kept taking it off by the time I got the camera all set.

3 comments:

Nava_jo said...

Awesome job. I'm totally impressed. Keep it up! Plus, DIY is so "IN" right now :)

Marie Rogerson said...

She's so cute! It's funny I forget how big Emilia is until I she To'ahani- then I'm forced to accept the fact that my baby is growing up cause I see how big To'ahani is getting. (Big as in older not fat of course ;-) Good job with the beanie by the way its cute!

Anonymous said...

Once again, I am in awe of your many talents. I am so proud of you. I love bragging on all of your abilities. Keep up the good work. It's fun looking back and seeing all the fun things you make for your babies(girls more so than boys), but it makes you feel good when you are old...love you and can't wait to see you all!