This is just a short video of To'ahani and me trying to get her to do a few things we taught her. She is so cute and fun to play with. She's growing and learning new things every day it seems. She for some reason likes to hold on to her shirt sleeve when ever she wears long sleeve shirts and I hate hearing the sound of my voice so, excuse my voice, haha.
canopy bed curtains queen
3 years ago



5 comments:
she's so cute. i'm so excited to see her & you guys in less than 13 days!
I loved it...I can't wait to love all over her. She is just beautiful and I can not wait to see her...oh and ya'll too. Love you.
OMG...she is growing! I LOVE her clap!
She is adorable! Emilia holds on to her sleeve too! I think the growling sound she makes is so funny- we've gotten Emilia to clap and wave but she's not as good with her voice. She just seems like such a happy baby!
she's so so so cute!! i love her little monster sounds and little clap! :) wow...she's getting so big too!!
Post a Comment