Here are several pictures of our cook out on Memorial Day. We all had a good time eating, playing football and hanging out with everyone. The entire family wasn't able to attend, but we still had fun.
What a fun Memorial weekend you all had! My kids sure do miss the fun get togethers we had last summer. And I see Summers! And are those her two kids out front (bottom pic) with Jerry behind them? If so, her little daughter sure looks like her. And she still looks sooo YOUNG! Please let her I said "Hello" and her kids are so CUTE (or whomever kids they are!).
I don't think that Summer's Karen, I don't see her at all. You guys look very happy and having a lot of fun....thx's for sharing, I'm so glad that you guys are sharing this with out family!!!
5 comments:
What a fun Memorial weekend you all had! My kids sure do miss the fun get togethers we had last summer. And I see Summers! And are those her two kids out front (bottom pic) with Jerry behind them? If so, her little daughter sure looks like her. And she still looks sooo YOUNG! Please let her I said "Hello" and her kids are so CUTE (or whomever kids they are!).
Your little girl is so stinkin cute! She is twice the size of my baby.
I don't think that Summer's Karen, I don't see her at all. You guys look very happy and having a lot of fun....thx's for sharing, I'm so glad that you guys are sharing this with out family!!!
Yeah, it is Somer. She is in the short sleeve brown shirt and her two kids in the front of the group in the last picture.
Sorry Karen, I thought that was Sharida, SORRY!!!
Post a Comment