This video is from back in February when To'ahani first started to laugh, since then her laugh has developed more, if that makes any sense. We did not have a "laugh party" for all you Navajos wanting to know. Trevor was the first to make her laugh, he had her on his lap playing with her and making funny, loud noises. So this day we all gathered around to hear her little laugh. I don't know why I get so excited when she learns new things or when she does things for the first time. Maybe it's a first time mom thing. We love you To'ahani!
canopy bed curtains queen
3 years ago



6 comments:
tiffany she is way to stinkin cute. I can't believe she already got a tooth!
We enjoyed the little video. So cute. These words actually came out of Landon's mouth... "I can't wait to have a baby".
WHAT? I have never heard him say that! Great. What have you guys done??? : )
Again...your baby is so CUTE! They are so adorable when they're personality and awareness starts showing. What a CUTIE!
your blog looks so cute! Hey- i heard your really coming. Is it true? We are so excited. We are thinking of going to a pool one day. Does to'ahani have a suit? Bring em just in case!
maybe you will get yours this week. Landon and I just got ours today. They ripped us off though! I dont get how they decide how much money to give you... but whatever. yes, fingers are def. crossed. We can all go to zions. Our pass is good for four people. Just strap the baby to your back!
she is so adorable.. congrats on your little family.. (i know that was way over due on my part). lovely family..keep posting.. tawn begay
Post a Comment