We were bored so we decided to go on a little drive. Trevor was a little homesick for the ocean and lakes of Florida so, I decided Iwould take him to one of the few lakes we have here, which was Show Low Lake. The lakes here are no where near as beautiful as the lakes in Florida, but it was clsoe enough. So we played at the lake for a little bit. On our way out we found a little park and play ground so we decided to take To'ahani to go and play! I think Trevor and I were more excited than her to play at the playground. We took her down the little slide, then down the big slide, no expression. She was more interested in watching the cars drive by. Then put her on the swing and she didn't seem to care for it all that much. I think she's probably still to little to realize what those things are but, Trevor and I still had fun, we played like little kids. When we got home we were all exhausted from our little excursion. All in all it was a good day.
canopy bed curtains queen
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment