Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Weekend Trip

We got to get away for a few days and visit Trevor's brother Landon and his dad, who flew in from Florida to St. George. We had a good time visiting with them. Here are a few pictures from our little trip.

Us with Trevor's dad, Ron.

Trevor, dad, Landon

The Hedgepeth's!

Landon and To'ahani

Landon and his beautiful fiance' Jessica with little T

Landon was super nice and let us play on his new scooter

Trev scooterin' it up

On our way home we stopped in Page for a little pitstop

What an awesome view!

2 comments:

The Begay Family said...

Wow! So, we all know where the height comes from. And the last pics is GORGEOUS!

sheila towns said...

I love your blog. The pictures of page are just beautiful and of course my adorable granddaughter is the cutest! I wish I could have been out there with you all. I love you!