Tuesday, November 25, 2008

1776

After many, many months (2 months) of theater practice and not getting home till late hours of the night, Trevor finally had his last performance as "Roger Sherman" in NPC's theater production called 1776 which was about the signing of the Declaration of Independence. It was my first time seeing Trevor on stage and I had a blast watching him. I have a very talented husband! He is an awesome singer and performer. We didn't get to take very many pictures in his costume, but here are a couple of shots we managed to get.

Trevor did his own stage make-up, here he is after he put on his make-up.


Here is Trevor in full costume and his wild hair dressed up as Roger Sherman.

3 comments:

The Begay Family said...

Wow! I had no idea he could performed. That is AWESOME! So, you could possibly have a movie star on ours hands!

Anonymous said...

Trevor, at first glance I thought you were your sister! Great costume...you are so "pretty"...just kidding, you're a macho man...Love you, Mom

The Nelson's said...

Ah, he takes after his cuz Jessica! I taught him all he knows!! LOL j/k I'm glad to see you're still performing Trev! Love you guys! Kiss the baby girl for me.

Jessica