We've discovered To'ahani loves to swing! All she does is laugh while she's swinging, it's cute.
This one is for all the Gator fans in Florida.
To'ahani had fun crawling in and out of the big circle.
She rolled down the grassy hill and played with the leaves. I think she liked the crunchy noise the leaves made.
Mommy and To'ahani posing for a couple of pictures.

She's one happy baby!

This was at my aunty's husband's funeral in Utah.

To'ahani's Halloween costume! Isn't she a cute ladybug?

Here's the big girl!



2 comments:
I was so excited to see you updated your blog I've been checking and checking it lately! To'ahani is getting so big! How did our babies grow so fast?! Is she walking or anything yet? Emilia was a ladybug for Halloween too- great minds think a like! We have to get together when you guys come to FL in December! Hopefully you guys have a good Thanksgiving. Oh and GO GATORS!!!!!!!
She is growing so fast!!
Post a Comment