We went up to the mountains on the rez this past weekend to get some firewood, To'ahani got to hang out with her great-grandma while we all worked. I love these two pictures of the both of them.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that's crazy tohani's great grandma lugging her around on her back like that! amazing. are you guys getting excited to come to Florida?? I know I am! Only 37 days to go!
To'ahani is such a cutie! I see a lot of her daddy in her in that bottom photo- with that beautiful Navajo added in- what a perfect mix! She has a great smile! Keep me posted on your FL trip so we can see you guys!
Isn't family great. Your grandmother seems as spry as ever! Yea go ahead add me up to the blog. And I really haven't been sick. I did hate meat for the first trimester but that was about it. Just lately I have had the hurting hips, and back. Turning over at night is about impossible, but I think that just comes with being pregnant and in my last 7 weeks. :)
8 comments:
that's crazy tohani's great grandma lugging her around on her back like that! amazing. are you guys getting excited to come to Florida?? I know I am! Only 37 days to go!
Well, let's see if this will post...it never has before. I too, love the photos of To'ahani and grandma. Beautiful moment of the two of them.
This is a wonderful photo for you to cherish!
I TOTALLY love the bottom pic! That is such a treasured pic to have!
To'ahani is such a cutie! I see a lot of her daddy in her in that bottom photo- with that beautiful Navajo added in- what a perfect mix! She has a great smile! Keep me posted on your FL trip so we can see you guys!
Isn't family great. Your grandmother seems as spry as ever! Yea go ahead add me up to the blog. And I really haven't been sick. I did hate meat for the first trimester but that was about it. Just lately I have had the hurting hips, and back. Turning over at night is about impossible, but I think that just comes with being pregnant and in my last 7 weeks. :)
That's such a treasured picture of your daughter and grandmother!!! Your daughter is getting cutier and cutier!!!!
this is a good photo!!
Post a Comment