Friday, June 5, 2009

My Little Jingle Dress Dancer

I was going through all my old pow wow stuff and I came across one of my little jingle dresses I used to dance in when I was really young. So, for fun I put it on To'ahani, it almost fit her. This was before my mom and I altered it. And the huge crown was mine as well from when I was in 5th grade and I won the Miss Mesa Indian Princess contest. She wanted to wear it so I let her, she is just so cute. We played pow wow music and let her watch some Jingle Dress dancing videos. It so happens that there is a pow wow tomorrow in Honda, so we are going to take her and enter her in the tiny tot division. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of her during the pow wow.

2 comments:

sheila said...

Oh my gosh...she is so cute, I just can't get over it. I can't wait to see more photos of her. I am so excited that you are getting her involved in dancing, etc. She is beautiful.

Bea said...

Lol Man I Can't Believe I Missed That....Here I Was Home Too...Ugh...Oh Well...Hopefully I'll Get To See Her Soon With The Dress On!! <3