Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pow Wow Bunny.

To'ahani danced at her first pow wow! She wasn't shy at all, she went out and strut her stuff and danced till she wore herself out. Here are several pictures of her dancing!



At one point she decided that she needed a rest, right on the dancing grounds.





To'ahani getting her prize money!




















5 comments:

sheila said...

I LOVE ALL OF THESE! She is the cutest baby ever. Put them on facebook so all my friends can see them. Thank you so much for sharing.

Marie Rogerson said...

Ok- it really does not get any cuter!! Looks like she had a blast! How tall is she now? She looks like she's getting so big!

The Nelson's said...

She is so cute!!! I LOVE purple on her!! I can't wait to show my kid's tonight, they will love it!
Love ya'll, Jessica.

jasonandjodie said...

What a cute little dancer! She sure seems to be taking after her mom.

The Begay Family said...

How ADORABLE is she!!! That is so neat that you are getting her involved in dancing. Did you make her outfit?