The other day I tried to hold To'ahani on my lap and cradle her like a little baby, it didn't go over very well with her. I love her more than anything, but at times I wish she was still the little teeny tiny baby who would let me hold her for hours and cuddle with her. Now, she is one independent little girl. She's talking a lot more now and she makes it clear when she wants something. When I try and cradle her she points her little finger at me and says, "Mama no, no. Down, Down." I was going through some pictures we had taken of her in the past couple of weeks and I didn't realize how big she is!

This picture was at the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point in Utah. She saw this little creature, pointed at it and said, "sit, sit" and went over, climbed up and sat on it's head. As you can see on her face, she didn't want to get down.

She sure has come a long way after 17 months!
2 comments:
When I get to come in August or September, she'll be so big! She is a long, lean beautiful little girl. I can't wait to see her, oh yeah, ya'll too!
she's so cute
Post a Comment